Are you ready for the ultimate stay-at-home game night? Register your team for an virtual puzzle competition versus clever strangers to see who is the smartest of them all.
How to Plan your Private Puzzler Party:
- Choose a date and time
- We offer Private Puzzler Parties by Appointment. Find a couple dates and times that work for you, then give us a call or drop us an email and we will work with you to schedule the appointment.
- Book your private party!
- Once you’re booked, it will be just for you and the people you invite.
- Create your invitation list
- We think Private Puzzler Parties are best for groups of 8-100*
- The puzzles are family-friendly. Anyone ages 5 to 95 will have fun participating.
- Rumor has it there can also be some silly interactive events between puzzle rounds.
- You will receive a Zoom invitation when you book.
- It is up to you to pass it on to your crew!
- At the time of your party:
- You will be met in the Zoom lobby by your quiz master a few minutes before the event.
- We will divide you into teams of 2-4, then the games begin.
- Teams compete against one another for 60-minutes of fast-paced fun and brain-bending.
- Price – $15/player with a $200 minimum (Discounts may be available for large groups)
*If you want to host a private Puzzler Party for a larger group or workplace, please contact us at 720-441-3011. We have additional customizable options available for larger corporate team-buildings or other unique scenarios.*
- Private Party 8-20 players