Are you ready for the ultimate stay-at-home game night? Register your team for an virtual puzzle competition versus clever strangers to see who is the smartest of them all.
Private Puzzle Play!
Pit your wits against your friends, family or co-workers from the safety of your couch.
How to Plan your Private Puzzle Play Session:
- Choose a date and time
- We offer Private Sessions by Appointment. Find a couple dates and times that work for you, then give us a call or drop us an email and we will work with you to schedule the appointment.
- Book your private party!
- Once you’re booked, it will be just for you and the people you invite.
- Create your invitation list
- We think Private Puzzle Play games are best for groups of 8-100*
- The puzzles are family-friendly. Anyone ages 5 to 95 will have fun participating.
- Rumor has it there can also be some silly interactive events between puzzle rounds.
- You will receive a Zoom invitation when you book.
- It is up to you to pass it on to your crew!
- At the time of your party:
- You will be met in the Zoom lobby by your quiz master a few minutes before the event.
- We will divide you into teams of 2-4, then the games begin.
- Teams compete against one another for 60-minutes of fast-paced fun and brain-bending.
- Price – $15/player with a $200 minimum (Discounts may be available for large groups)
*If you want to host a private Puzzle Play for a larger group or workplace, please contact us at 720-441-3011. We have additional customizable options available for larger corporate team-buildings or other unique scenarios.*
- Private Party 8-20 players